Allow me to digress from real estate and money-making for a second here. Because if I don’t get this out, my head is going to explode off my neck …
Guess who is responsible for this current recession/depression …
The “too-big-to-fail” banks.
– they are responsible for all the current foreclosures
– they are responsible for stealing trillions of dollars from taxpayers
– they are responsible for the current 25% real unemployment rate
– they are responsible for the utter and complete corruption of our political system
– they are responsible for 90% of the current suffering in this world
And they have stolen TRILLIONS of dollars from (you) the American people.
“The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will
have to be fought sooner or later, is the people versus the banks.”
- Lord Acton
So what are you going to do about it?
If someone walked up to you, punched you in the face, and stole your wallet … would you let them get away with it?
Here is the simple solution to bankrupt the “banksters” …
take your money out of their freakin banks
Close your account, and move it to a small local bank or credit union.
I’m doing it tomorrow, along with thousands of other people.
Check it out …
I could say more. But that should be enough.
A revolution is under way, my friend. Usually I stay quiet about these things. But enough is enough.
Together, we can bring The System to its knees.
thoughts? comment below.
click the “like” and “tweet” buttons at the top of this article to spread the word too.